Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good Morning - Dinner is Ready! (Almost)

It's in the 60's this morning and the weather is not forecasted to reach beyond the 70's all week. Fall is here and I can already feel myself slipping into my winter food mode - comfort foods with lots of carbs. I'm thinking of making my fabulous chicken and dumplings in the Crock Pot today. It's a recipe that I've developed through experimentation of adding different ingredients, adjusting cooking times, and so on. I'll post the recipe later when I have some photos. It's delicious. Plus, there is something very appealing to me about having dinner pretty much *done* by 10am. ;)
***Update: I didn't get a picture after all. I usually make this meal a few times over the course of the fall and winter though so hopefully I can get one next time. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Rankings