Monday, January 10, 2011

Really Fresh Seafood

I love it when I find a new place to buy fresh, organic ingredients! 
This place is not exactly local but it sounds pretty amazing!

Did you know you can get fresh seafood online?  Apparently, there is a business in the San Francisco Bay Area called I Love Blue Sea that serves local sushi restaurants but also offers a way for home cooks to order seafood online.   :)

What I'm liking is the fact that they only ship fresh caught, sustainable seafood that is certified by the Monterey Bay's Seafood Watch Program.  This makes me happy because I refuse to buy chemically enhanced seafood.   

It may be time to make my Fabulous Crab Cakes again!

P.S.  Also found out wine.com has a large organic selection.

2 comments:

  1. Yep..I am not officially jealous of your black background! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great website! I'm wondering how expensive it is. I can't imagine it would be cheap to ship seafood from California to my home in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Rankings