Thursday, December 10, 2009

Homemade Bread Bowls

You know those super cute bread bowls used by some restaurants for serving soups and stews and such?  Well, they are really easy to make and, because you make them fresh just before you need them, they're softer than the restaurant ones too so you can actually eat the bowl!  The kids love them - and hubby thinks they're pretty cool too!  ;)



I use a recipe published on Allrecipes by Taste of Home Test Kitchens and these bread bowls come out perfect every time!  If you decide to try them, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy they are to make!



2 comments:

  1. I had to go over the AR and get the recipe into my recipe box! Thanks for sharing, I have always wondered how hard they were to make. My family loves them but with six of us I don't do it very often, now I can make them, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for posting!! I think I will give it a try! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Rankings