Friday, October 23, 2009

I Want Pretty Cakes!

There is a difference between simply icing a cake and decorating one. You know those people that make decorating the perfect looking cake seem so effortless? I want to be one of those people! I usually just glob on the icing, make little swirly things all over it, and call it done. I want to do more than that though so I went to Michael's and bought a few basics (tips, bags, tools, etc.), came home and whipped up cupcakes from a box, and made my first attempt at "real" decorating. Everyone has to start somewhere, right?




2 comments:

  1. These look very nice :) I had the same plan, but have never gotten past the swirls on my cupcakes, I am frosting challenged, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are off to a good start! These look quite nice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Rankings