Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bacon and Grilled Cheese Sandwich


Sometimes the simplest meals are the best. 
I say this because I recently made myself a delicious dinner that consisted of nothing more than a grilled cheese sandwich.  This was not just any boring ol' grilled cheese sandwich though.
What made this so special was the addition of bacon. 
Mmm...bacon.

I used one slice of American cheese, one slice  pepperjack cheese, and two half strips of bacon.
Buttered the bread and cooked in the skillet until golden.


So easy and so good! 
The bacon is in there, it's just smothered in ooey gooey cheese.  ;)

5 comments:

  1. Looks good! I agree with you, sometimes simple can be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at "bacon!"

    Oh...me and my lowfat diet are just about to crash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a grilled cheese sandwich, bacon could only make it better. What a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks yummy...as always!

    Here is a link on how to build a button. Someone did mine for me, but I am going to try to make another one...
    http://collinscircus.blogspot.com/2009/11/tipsy-tuesday-get-your-blog-on-how-to.html

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! returning your visit! mmmm I love grilled cheese!

    :) If you really need help building your button, I will help you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Rankings