Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To My Friends in Blogland.....

Check it out!



I got this cute award from Lissaloo at One Step at a Time
Hers is one of the blogs I read regularly as she has a nice mix of recipes, stories, crafts, and humor.

There are conditions to accepting this award and they are as follows:

- put the lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.


- nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.

- link the nominees within your post.

- let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

- share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
 
So, I would like to pass this along to:
 
1.  Louise at Felice in the Kitchen because she is constantly posting yummy recipes.
 
2.  The girls at Life Laugh Latte for keeping it real.
 
3.  Modern Mom at How to Survive Life in the Suburbs because she blogs the way I think.
 
4.  Holly at 504 Main, even though she's already received it.  She really does deserve it again!
 
5.  Polly at 5th Sister.  I read her blog alot too because I like the mixture of topics.
 
Wow - does the rule really say "nominate at least 10 blogs"?!  I'm going to cheat and stop here but these are the first blogs that immediately came to mind.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I am getting your blog feed again! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you so much! This is the cutest little award. I love it and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Rankings