Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Great Garlic Knots

My husband and I were first introduced to garlic knots at a really bad restaurant a few years ago.  The knots were burnt but we loved the idea of these little rolls smothered in oil and spices. 

So, I started experimenting. 
  This is one of those "semi-homemade" foods that is super easy and always devoured by everyone. 
You could make your own dough, but why?

These will be served tonight along with our easy spaghetti dinner.

1 can, refrigerated breadsticks
1/3 c. olive oil
3 TBSP minced garlic
5 TBSP grated parmesan cheese
3 TBSP fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp. crushed red pepper
1 tsp. salt

1.  Twist each of the bread sticks into knots.

2.  Brush with garlic mixture.

3.  Bake according to the instructions on the dough can, occasionally basting with the garlic mixture.

4.  When done, brush remaining garlic mixture over rolls and serve immediately.



Mr. H absolutely LOVES these knots!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah...I love bread and garlic. Those look amazing.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick, easy and delicious! As a true garlic lover I can't wait to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! Your blog is updating in my reading list!!

    The garlic knots look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow! I followed you right back!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Rankings