Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is it Dinner Time Yet???

So I was in the kitchen just a few minutes ago, doing my usual dinner prep thing.  The chicken breasts are stuffed with bacon and feta, drizzled in olive oil, garlic, and spices.  The potatoes are ready to go. 
The spinach is...well, the bag is in the fridge.  I just have to open it before throwing the spinach in the skillet (we're loving fried spinach lately).  We will most likely eat within the next two hours. 
This is all fine and good but here's the problem: 


I'M HUNGRY NOW!!!

Somehow the Lean Cuisine sandwich I had for lunch just didn't do it for me. 
I need a diversion to keep me as far away from the leftover Halloween candy as possible.

Maybe I'll go bake a cake for dessert.....

2 comments:

  1. You did not make that whole dinner and eat Lean Cuisine for lunch. Hilarious! Ok...so my tip would be to have a cup of decaf at that point. Let that sit for an hour and see if you are still hungry. The coffee will usually make the hunger subside. Maybe not the healthiest choice...but it works for me. Oh yeah...I'm the Holly that just started Stalking you on your other blog too. Don't forget to come by. Holly at lifelaughlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a terrible habit of skipping lunch and breakfast, but snacking a little here and there. By the time dinner rolls around, I'm starving! It's a habit I need to break!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Rankings